You must be logged in to reply.

Page 1 of 2 out of 14 messages.

Tech Talk with Gus 15 - Raspberry Pi & FEZ Duino Pi

3 likes
Today we'll talk about the Raspberry Pi and using Arduino shields We also make available the FEZ Dunio Pi design for your own use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFqxxYN1GSE
1 like
Reply #1 — Posted 2yr ago
FEZ Duino Pi Schematic.
1 like
Reply #2 — Posted 2yr ago
by Mr. John Smith | Legend | 42,263 exp
Reply #2 — Posted 2yr ago
Are you guys also going to do one for Beagle Bone Black as well?

(Also I noticed a tone starting at 1:44, increasing in frequency with time. Is this an example of PWM?)
Reply #3 — Posted 2yr ago
by mhectorgato | King | 37,168 exp
Reply #3 — Posted 2yr ago
Perhaps I missed it, is GHI providing a C# or other (non .NET) library to interface with the Arduino pins?
1 like
Reply #5 — Posted 2yr ago
by Gus_ghielectroncs | Employee
Reply #5 — Posted 2yr ago
Mr. John Smith says:

Are you guys also going to do one for Beagle Bone Black as well?

(Also I noticed a tone starting at 1:44, increasing in frequency with time. Is this an example of PWM?)

This is just an experiment and we thought we want to share. No current plans for BBB but anyone can take the design and change to BBB or anything else.
1 like
Reply #6 — Posted 2yr ago
Reply #6 — Posted 2yr ago
mhectorgato says:
Perhaps I missed it, is GHI providing a C# or other (non .NET) library to interface with the Arduino pins?

The driver example and the design files are in the zip file above. This is an experimental and unsupported code/design.
2 likes
Reply #7 — Posted 2yr ago (modified)
Reply #7 — Posted 2yr ago (modified)
Gus says:

mhectorgato says:

The driver example and the design files are in the zip file above. This is an experimental and unsupported code/design.

Thanks!

Just looked at it --- and wow! I was expecting just some helpers, but it's a full robust library, like your other products!

I guess in retrospect, I should have expected you guys to make FEZ!!!! Clapping
2 likes
Reply #8 — Posted 2yr ago
Reply #8 — Posted 2yr ago
My New Year's resolution is to become good at PCB design and fabrication. Esp that fabrication part.
Reply #9 — Posted 2yr ago
by Bill_Wyo | Senior | 2,584 exp
Reply #9 — Posted 2yr ago
by Bill_Wyo | Senior | 2,584 exp
@Gus - You have given us a hardware design and drivers. Your intent is for us to make our own boards? Looks like $30 for 3 boards from OSHPark and more for components. Those 0603 resistors would challenge my soldering skills.

Am I missing something here? I started using Gadgeteer because I was not good at hardware. I did not expect to end up soldering 0603 resistors to pcbs. I am not complaining, I love a challenge but I am puzzled.

Page 1 of 2 out of 14 messages.

You must be logged in to reply.