Just a little update on this project that, as usual, has gotten way out of hand
1) Added users & groups so you actually have to log into to work
2) Completely replaced the native System.IO assembly to force login
3) Added permissions Files/Folders/Users/Groups
4) Added service support
5) Added LzQuick [de]compression support
6) Added run levels
7) Added headless mode
Total overhaul of the Skewworks HAL
9) Console separated out so it can be custom replaced
10) CIFS support now native to streams with new assembly
And the footprint is small. Really, really small. My minimum test rig involves a Cerb.
More work to do but hopefully a new video & release in the next couple of weeks.