You have reached the legacy GHI Electronics, LLC website, for the new website please visit here. For the new forum please visit here.

You must be logged in to reply.

Page 1 of 3 out of 24 messages.

Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Why not both?

4 likes
Posted 1yr ago
by Gary_ghielectroncs | Employee
Posted 1yr ago
Come one, come all for the 4-day sale extravaganza that starts at 10am EST on Black Friday and ends at 10pm EST on Cyber Monday! This year we are giving you up to 50% off select products and we are even including free worldwide shipping for orders totaling over $250! Come join us this Friday to see what amazing products and amazing prices will be available for this year's amazing sale!

Please keep clicking here to be the first to see what products are going to be on sale.

Sale Items: https://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/sale
Reply #1 — Posted 1yr ago
by .Peter. | King | 27,509 exp
Reply #1 — Posted 1yr ago
by .Peter. | King | 27,509 exp
... I guess I'm tooooooo soon ... Whistling
Reply #2 — Posted 1yr ago
by ianlee74 | Superhuman | 127,688 exp
Reply #2 — Posted 1yr ago
by ianlee74 | Superhuman | 127,688 exp
Wow... That looks like a great sale. I just ordered 100 of everything that's in that catalog! Cheesy
Reply #3 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #3 — Posted 1yr ago
@Ian
Gary says:

Come one, come all for the 4-day sale extravaganza that starts at 10am EST on Black Friday
Reply #4 — Posted 1yr ago
by mtylerjr | King | 24,672 exp
Reply #4 — Posted 1yr ago
I'm a day ahead of most of you, and there's still nothing at that link! Smiley
Reply #5 — Posted 1yr ago
by Duke Nukem | Legend | 67,053 exp
Reply #5 — Posted 1yr ago
by Duke Nukem | Legend | 67,053 exp
mtylerjr says:

Quick tell me what the winning lotto numbers are here today, then when I win I can really take advantage of this sale.......
Reply #6 — Posted 1yr ago
by Brett | Superhuman | 125,590 exp
Reply #6 — Posted 1yr ago
mtylerjr says:

And you're hours in front of me too ! We'll be back Friday and I hope to snap up a bargain or three Smiley
1 like
Reply #7 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #7 — Posted 1yr ago
At least put -something- there... a big exciting banner that says "click here for amazingsauce!" that leads to a blank page is the kind of thing that leads to negative "core memories"
Reply #8 — Posted 1yr ago
Reply #8 — Posted 1yr ago
mtylerjr says:
At least put -something- there... a big exciting banner that says "click here for amazingsauce!" that leads to a blank page is the kind of thing that leads to negative "core memories"

Really? I can't tell you the number of online stores I go to that have a "specials corner" or some other way of putting things that are on sale in their own category that's able to be found at any time, even if there's nothing on offer there at that time. I always find myself drawn to those, and look for that "bargain" that ay not have "needed"
Reply #9 — Posted 1yr ago
by ransomhall | King | 32,622 exp
Reply #9 — Posted 1yr ago
by ransomhall | King | 32,622 exp
At least one of the popular online DIY electronics sites is offering a black friday/cyber monday preview... it's *REALLY* nice to know what will be available ahead of time... Huh

Page 1 of 3 out of 24 messages.

You must be logged in to reply.