Order by
Group by
Topic

Looking for all posts by RobvanSchelven

Page 1 of 53 out of 1,056 messages.

RE:Mulitple SPI devices on the same bus cannot have different clock … by RobvanSchelven on Dec 22, 2016 at 8:42pm

@munderhill - You could write directly in the MCU register that controls the SPI clock speed.

RE:MR-16 bulbs generating RF Noise? by RobvanSchelven on Nov 30, 2016 at 4:32pm

its not just a rectifier but a switch mode power supply. There are many poor led lamps on the market that transmit rf noise and conduct noise back into the power net Sad

RE:G120 to G120E by RobvanSchelven on Nov 24, 2016 at 5:26pm

Mogollon says:

@RobvanSchelven - Wow thanks a lot, that is a big help!

By any chance it worked with the GHI builtin network drivers?

Yes you can use the dirtect ethernet driver. I will send you a direct message with a clear PDF of the schematic tomorrow.

RE:G120 to G120E by RobvanSchelven on Nov 24, 2016 at 4:43pm

@Mogollon - Here's the schematic that i used to implement the PHY to a G120 board.

Cheers

RE:It has arrived, meet BeagleBone™ Black Wireless! by RobvanSchelven on Oct 4, 2016 at 10:00am

Sprigo says:
Looks like we can't get it in the UK via Mouser. Banging Head

It gives the same message for the Netherlands.. so not UK related

RE:Any experience with Aliexpress.com purchases? by RobvanSchelven on Aug 8, 2016 at 5:57pm

I also ordered a couple of times and all worked out well with good support from suppliers.

RE:How to use a 1Ghz processor in your next design! by RobvanSchelven on Jun 12, 2016 at 1:02pm

Don't push to hard.. let them finishes until everything is perfect. They have only one time to give a first impression Wink

RE:This is what I sing sometimes.... by RobvanSchelven on Jun 11, 2016 at 6:49am

ahhh you sing too in the office.. so do i ... but...

RE:LoRaWAN Information by RobvanSchelven on Jun 5, 2016 at 9:55am

Might it be an idea to compile a list of possible candidate solutions for LoRaWAN. It might trigger others, including myself for the use of LoRa

One i could think of is an car accident alarm.. that sends GPS coordinates in case of a crash (long distance, small package of information)

RE:How to use a 1Ghz processor in your next design! by RobvanSchelven on May 22, 2016 at 6:55am

To get users up to speed with "custom" linux builds i would suggest
- Buildroot support
- visual DTS editor / DTB generator

RE:Linear to logarithmic by RobvanSchelven on May 22, 2016 at 6:29am

i have done something with RGB Leds, setting the color and intensity based on the sensitivity of the human eye. Maybe you can get some ideas at http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/19045/Manipulating-colors-in-NET-Part

RE:earpiece that will-translate any-language by RobvanSchelven on May 18, 2016 at 1:16pm

Now i can date every woman from every country Tongue Hopefully power last till the end of the day otherwise it still ends boring Grin

RE:G120 overclocking causes exception by RobvanSchelven on May 18, 2016 at 12:16am

Yes i know.. I am not happy with the "improved" sdram timing.. maybe @GHI can revert the "improved" change.

RE:How to use a 1Ghz processor in your next design! by RobvanSchelven on May 12, 2016 at 11:41am

@Mr. John Smith - Why a PCI WiFi module? There are cheap PCB mount type USB WiFi modules that are supported by Linux

RE:psst...before I go on vacation... by RobvanSchelven on May 9, 2016 at 11:06am

Cool products !!

Have a nice holiday ! Smiley

Page 1 of 53 out of 1,056 messages.