Order by
Group by
Topic

Looking for all posts by SaschaSchwegelbauer

Page 1 of 1 out of 11 messages.

RE:wifiRS21.NetworkInterface.Scan() causes reboot by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 20, 2016 at 2:56am

@Dave McLaughlin - I've updated the test-code, but it does not help Sad

public partial class Program
{
  private Thread scanThread;

public void ProgramStarted()
  {
    this.scanThread = new Thread(() =>
    {
      this.wifiRS21.NetworkInterface.Open();
      var scan = this.wifiRS21.NetworkInterface.Scan();
    });

this.scanThread.Start();
  }
}

@Mike - it's already connected via a powered USB-Hub (made by "Anker")

wifiRS21.NetworkInterface.Scan() causes reboot by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 19, 2016 at 1:52pm

Hi,

I've got a RS21 WiFi-Interface connected to a Spider via Port 6.
When calling wifiRS21.NetworkInterface.Scan(), the mainboard immediately reboots.
It's reproducable using a completely new Gadgeteer Application (.NETMF 4.3) just with these two lines in code:

public partial class Program
{
	public void ProgramStarted()
	{
		this.wifiRS21.NetworkInterface.Open();
		var scan = this.wifiRS21.NetworkInterface.Scan();
	}
}

This makes the Spider-Board reboot immediately. What am I doing wrong? Firmware and Loader are both at the most current version.

RE:Resolve: unknown type: System.Diagnostics.DebuggerBrowsableState by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 19, 2016 at 11:43am

Any news here? I have the same problem.

RE:New, blank project: Cannot deploy the base assembly 'mscorlib' by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 19, 2016 at 9:58am

@andre.m - Thanks for the tip; I've upgraded the firmware of the board using FEZ Config from the GHI NETMF SDK 2015 R1.

New, blank project: Cannot deploy the base assembly 'mscorlib' by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 14, 2016 at 11:28am

Hi,

I've created a completely new, empty Gadgeteer Console Application for .NET MF 4.3
When deploying to USB, it says (see the final error written in bold-text):

Looking for a device on transport 'USB'
Starting device deployment...
Iteration 0
Opening port \\?\usb#vid_1b9f&pid_0102#6&2b626cd4&0&1#{d32d1d64-963d-463e-874a-8ec8c8082cbf}
Attaching debugger engine...
... debugger engine attached!
Querying device assemblies...
Found Assembly mscorlib 4.2.0.0
Found Assembly Microsoft.SPOT.Native 4.2.0.0
Found Assembly Microsoft.SPOT.Security.PKCS11 4.2.0.0
Found Assembly System.Security 4.2.0.0
Cannot deploy the base assembly 'mscorlib', or any of his satellite assemblies, to device - USB:Gadgeteer twice. Assembly 'mscorlib' on the device has version 4.2.0.0, while the program is trying to deploy version 4.3.1.0

RE:Spider USB not recognized by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 14, 2016 at 11:22am

@John - after erasing the Spider, the USB-connection is stable with connected wifi-module Smiley

RE:Spider USB not recognized by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 14, 2016 at 11:12am

Edit: sorry, I used a bad version of MFDeploy (did a download directly from Microsoft) - the version out of the framework works.

RE:Spider USB not recognized by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 14, 2016 at 11:07am

Update: I have disconnected all Extensions (except USB-Power) and now the GHI NETMF Interface stays visible.
In VS, it's now present named "EMX_Gadgeteer" Smiley
Update2: after reconnecting modulewise, it looks like the WiFi RS21 module is responsible for the boot-loop.

RE:Spider USB not recognized by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 14, 2016 at 10:06am

@John I don't know, it's been laying around for a few months. Sad
Actually, it looks like the Spider is rebooting permanently (USB connection comes up and drops away after a second, comes up again.. and so on).

RE:Spider USB not recognized by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 14, 2016 at 4:40am

Thanks for the warm welcome and fast reply. Smiley
When plugging in the Spider-Board, the GHI NETMF Interface shows for about a second in the device-manager and disappears again.
The board is connected via a powered USB-Hub.

Spider USB not recognized by SaschaSchwegelbauer on Mar 13, 2016 at 2:42pm

Hi,

I've got a simple problem: my Spider-Board isn't recognized via USB (plugging in the Cerberus works fine).
What can I do?

Regards,
Sascha

Page 1 of 1 out of 11 messages.