Available through special order only.
The 72Mhz FEZ Panda II runs .NET Micro Framework, allowing users to program and debug FEZ Panda using Microsoft's free Visual C# Express. Applications are loaded over USB cable (or serial) with full featured debugging capabilities, such as stepping in code or inspecting variables.
- Based on NXP's LPC2387 micro-controller with GHI's commercial USBizi firmware/software package.
- 72MHz. 32-bit ARM7 processor.
- 512 KB Flash (148KB for user application) .
- 96 KB RAM (62KB for user application).
- Compatible with most Arduino shields.
- USB device connection for run-time debugging.
- Specialized libraries to configure USB port to emulate devices like thumb-drive, virtual COM (CDC), mouse, keyboard.
- USB Debugging and Virtual COM (CDC) can work simultaneously.
- USB Host support with modifications.
- Built-in Micro SD card socket (4-bit high speed SDHC support, no 2GB limit) with card detect signal.
- 54x Digital I/O ports.
- 6x 10-bit analog Inputs.
- 10-bit analog output (with audio WAV playback).
- 6x Hardware PWM channels.
- 2x CAN channels.
- Battery backup RAM 2KB.
- Configurable on-board LED and button.
- 4x UART serial ports (one with hardware handshaking capability).
- OneWire interface (available on any IO).
- Built-in Real Time Clock (RTC) with the suitable crystal.
- Processor register access.
- OutputCompare for generating waveforms with high accuracy.
- RLP allowing users to load native code (C/Assembly) for real-time requirements.
- Ethernet support through W5100 chipset with full TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP and DNS support . Ethernet throughput is 400Kbps. Perfect Match for FEZ Connect shield.
- Extended double-precision math class.
- Parallel Port (ideal for color displays).
- JTAG is exposed (available only when firmware is erased).
- FAT File System.
- USB host support.
- Cryptography (AES and XTEA).
- Low power and hibernate support.
- In-field update (from SD, network or other).
- Through USB port or an external DC 6-9V power supply (connecting both is safe).
- 3.3V regulated DC output is available.
- 5.0V regulated DC output is available
- Digital I/O are 3.3V but 5V tolerant.
- Low power and hibernate modes.
- Active power consumption 103 mA.
- Idle power consumption 65 mA.
- Hibernate power consumption 3.75mA.
- RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant.
- Operating temperature: -20 to 65°C.